Sunday, October 21, 2007

Daddy and Me


On Sunday's Marc helps out our church with the sound. He goes early to set-up and Matthew likes to go with him. He likes to spend time with Daddy. He also likes to eat the muffins that are out for the early birds who prepare the church.

I like the quiet time at the house with just the girls. Madeleine and I hang out and take our time getting ready. She likes to put on a "pretty dress" and "tights". She points out "mommy's tights" and then shows me her "baby tights".

It's so cute to see Matthew walk around to "check the sound" and then report back to Marc on what is needed. He's also learning how to work some of the buttons and knobs. He likes being back at the sound board with him. It's a nice bonding time for them until he runs off to church school.

1 comment:

Organico said...

Its a great idea. I love your blog, please keep up to date. Send my kisses to Madeleine and Matthew and Mark. I love you!