Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged. Here's my entry.


Here are the rules of this tag:

A. Post these rules at the beginning of the blog entry
B. Answer the questions about yourself
C. Tag 5 people, let them know in a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged.

Whew. Here we go....

What were you doing 10 yrs ago?
I don't remember...well, I was definitely married to Marc because we've been married forever. We didn't have kids. I would have to consult my resume to see where I was working. Maybe that would jog my memory on who my friends were and what I liked. Maybe I was doing my MBA at the time. So long ago!

Snacks I enjoy
  • Chocolate
  • Chocolate
  • Crackers and a nice cheese with wine
Five things on my to-do list today
  • Mail a letter from Santa to Matthew
  • Boil 8 eggs for the Easter egg hunt at the school (they color them at school tomorrow)
  • Pick up last item for Easter egg basket
  • Pick up Matthew from school and bring him to play group in Noe Valley...take Madeleine to park
  • Call back parent about play date for next week.
Things I would do if I became a billionaire
  • Buy a minivan
  • Get a haircut
  • Hire a house cleaner
  • Buy a house with 3000 sq feet and a laundry room near the bedrooms...get a king sized bed.
  • Have vision laser sx
  • Start a Christian school with progressive teaching methods and send my kids there
  • Invest
  • Become philanthropic
3 bad habits
  • Biting the inside of my cheeks (like I'm doing right now)
  • Please post in the comments...I'm sure my friends know what they put up with
5 places I have lived
  • Walnut Creek, CA
  • San Francisco, CA
  • Santa Cruz, CA
  • Pittsburg, CA
  • Oakland, CA

Jobs I have had
  • Analyst
  • Mc Donald's cashier
  • Manager of pizza restaurant
  • Paper girl
Things people don’t know about me
  • I always wanted to be a professional ice skater

2 comments:

Margie in Oakland said...

Do you skate? Do you have skates? Wow, how girlie...in the best way!

Anonymous said...

Yes, she has skates. Now I do too. I had to buy some so i could continue to date her. Christine's are much nicer than mine. In fact, they're probably one of the nicest things we own....!