Thursday, March 6, 2008

Fun with Pig Tales

It's been 2 years in the making. Madeleine now has enough hair to make pig tales!

She's very proud of her pig tales. On the way to pick up Matthew from school she kept repeating, "I show teacher Barbara", "I show teacher Theresa". And that's exactly what she did as soon as we got there. She went up to both of them and said, "look my pony tail!!!" In fact, she told everyone at school and then everyone at the store we went to afterward.




She's very chatty and expressive in general. Here are some of the things she says lately.

You feed her a cookie...she says "I happy".

Matthew bangs her on the head...she cries and says "I sad".

I tell her to use a sippy cup instead of a bottle...she wrinkles her face and says "I mad".

I turn out the lights in her room at night...she tells me "I scared dark".

I turn on a song I like in the car...she tells me "I don't like. Turn off"!

She passes a toy, then pulls it away before I grab it...she laughs and says "I jus kidding. I funny".

Actually, she IS funny. She cracks me up all day long.

1 comment:

Margie in Oakland said...

I am very jealous of the whole idea of pig tails. Hair, clothing...boys.

Alas.

Hey, I am tagging you, again. Check out the blog for info!