Wednesday, March 26, 2008

AMAZING Products

I should get paid for this endorsement. Too bad I don't. I can't stop talking about it though. It is 2008, I'll be 40 before I know it, and yet I have never had a dishwasher in any dwelling I've rented or owned. Matthew and Madeleine are so interested in dishwashers whenever they see them. It's all so new to them.

So, I have used a lot of different dish washing soaps over the years and this is by far THE BEST. I just LOVE this stuff. First of all, the Alpine Purity scent I found at Target is great. It's so concentrated, you only have to use a little bit each time and you still end up with the best bubble bath dish tub you've ever seen. The food magically dissolves from everything in a matter of seconds. Very little scrubbing necessary. Everything is squeaky clean, including the sponge. And take off those plastic gloves because it feels great too. They should re-bottle it under a Bath and Body Works line.

And since we're talking products, here's another one I've been touting for awhile. My Satin Edition Aerolatte foamer for under $20. I save so much $$ from visiting Starbucks. I can make my latte's in the convenience of my own home and decide my own proportions of coffee to milk. I found a great bean at Peet's. The whole experience is wonderful from the smell of grinding the beans to the fun scientific aspect of putting it all together. I find this so much easier and convenient than our Pavoni. After I'm done, I can make 3 beds in under 5 minutes, including the redistribution of a zillion stuffed animals!

1 comment:

Margie in Oakland said...

Which bean? We get Garuda blend and I still can't even make one bed all day.