Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pop Culture

I know it's not too PC to admit that you know anything about tabloid fixtures like Brittney or JLO (Jennifer Lopez), but it IS pop culture so it doesn't hurt to be in the know a little. Plus, it's a click away from many home pages with an entertainment section like Excite.

Well, I can admit that I know "a little" and one of the hot topics right now is JLO having twins with Marc Anthony. They named the babies Emme and Max. I thought it sounded familiar...and then realized it's the name of the brother and sister on Dragon Tales (PBS cartoon). Only 1 letter off...Emmy instead of the JLO Emme.

I thought it was important to make this connection for everyone! :)

Matthew just saw my blog and noted the Dragon Badges in the picture. He said all dragons in Dragon Land have badges. Good to know.

I wonder if JLO's kids will look like these kids??? I wonder how long it will take Matthew to figure out that Daddy's company makes a Dragon Tale game. It's a good excuse for Marc to finally get a Playstation. Thank goodness for employee discounts.

No comments: