Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Week in Review

It's been a busy month, with the last week or so being especially intense. I should start a graduation store. I now have lots of product...a DVD movie of the school year, a CD of music from the school, and a 40 page yearbook that any classy scrap book store could use as a sample in their classes (seriously, I spent at least 60 hours on that thing).

Not only is this all finished, but I've handed over my position at the school to the new VP. It was a huge weight off my shoulders to hand over everything. Plus, all the calls are forwarded to the new VP, so my phone isn't ringing off the hook anymore with desperate parents looking for a coveted Bay Area preschool spot.

On top of everything, American Idol is over. I'm having serious withdrawals, but the good news is I can recover about 3 hours of evening productivity each week.

So, to catch up, here is the week in review...or at least some highlights with a few shots I found time to take. Unfortunately, I don't have pics of the birthday brunch for my friend Margaret or our trip to Angel Island with our church on Memorial Day, both of which were fun.

Okay. Here's two from Mother's Day at Fairyland. I guess that was over a week ago, but what the heck.


Our kids love bubbles. They've figured out the amazing bubble potential of Palmolive Oxy (see previous post). Matthew put "some" soap in the sink and turned on the water full blast in an effort to make an erupting "volcano". The sink shot was taken after washing two tubs of dishes and spending 15 minutes trying to wash out the remaining bubbles.



Madeleine hanging out. Dad and Chris, do you recognize this outfit?


Visiting the store and running into a professional bird trainer. Notice the bird on his shoulder.


Matthew graduates.


Mommy makes a cake and the kids are happy.

4 comments:

Ginette said...

MAN! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! They are HUGE and SO cute. :) I miss Fairyland, I use to love that place. I am so glad there are other kids who love it too. Hope to see you guys soon!

Margie in Oakland said...

pictures coming....

Anonymous said...

I second what Ginette said. I feel like Madeleine looks so much more grown up all of a sudden. I wish I could come squeeze her!

Christine said...

I'll give her a couple squeezes today for everyone! :)