Friday, April 18, 2008

This and That

I can't help myself. I have another AMAZING product. It's hard to see the picture, but check it out. It's called "Pure Ayre" and I found it at Walgreens. I've also seen it online everywhere. This product is great for everyone...especially ALL my readers who have children (5 of you).

I've been using it for awhile. However, this week it was really put to the test.

Our bathroom tends to smell like a porta-potty ever since big M stopped using diapers. In talking to other mothers, this seems to be very common for families with young boys. It took awhile to figure out what worked best, but now we have it down. Between Marc and I, the potty area gets cleaned "almost" daily, and I at least, always use Pure Ayre to top things off. It's great and it's marketed as "pure", "cruelty-free", "food grade", and "100% biodegradable". The maker is called "Clean Earth". So, somehow I feel better using it.

The ultimate test for this stuff came by way of a stomach flu that both M's got this week. Needless to say, it came in handy, especially for furniture and carpet. After this experience, I really can't say enough about it.

The other news of the day is that Madeleine is becoming adamant about picking out her own clothes. Here is one of her selections...looks pretty good. I would not have thought about putting a pink hat with polka dots, turquoise shirt with flowers, blue jeans with flowers, and purple socks together...but I liked it.

And while I'm writing this blog, Matthew has turned into a rhyming, singing scientist. That is, a boy who says he's a scientist that sings about how things work and tries to rhyme all the words as he goes. Very interesting and cute. He just sang all about batteries, how they work, when you take them out, where they go and on and on.

Time to pay attention to the kids full-time now, especially since I think Matthew just dropped the big play dough activity box on his foot.

No comments: